Niaouli Essential Oil
With a sweet & woody aroma, Niaouli essential oil is sure to become a new favorite. It is known as a naturally stimulating essential oil that can help keep the skin & mouth clean & healthy-looking.
SIZE: 15 ml glass bottle
Niaouli essential oil is a naturally stimulating essential oil because of its eucalyptol content & composition of monoterpenes. Its chemistry makes it a pleasant complement to a soothing massage or diffuser blend. Because of its powerful properties, Niaouli essential oil can support the maintenance of healthy-looking mouths & skin when diluted properly. It can also work as an effective addition to a cleaning spray by improving its cleansing benefits.
Niaouli is a relative of Tea Tree & has many similar benefits. Add it to the rotation of oils you use on your skin for some variety in the scent & benefits you are enjoying! Those with sensitive skin, however, may prefer to use Tea Tree essential oil because Niaouli should be diluted. When you add this oil to your collection, you’ll be sure to use it again and again!
Add one drop to your facial cleanser or toothpaste
Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water & use to clean household surfaces
Include as part of a soothing massage
- Diffuse with Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Lavender essential oils for a calming & pleasant aroma
WHERE IT COMES FROM:
Niaouli is a large evergreen tree that is native to Australia. It has five-inch long leaves & white-yellow flowers that blossom in tight spikes. Due to its flaky look, the tree has been given nicknames, including bottlebush, paperback & paperbark tea tree. The niaouli leaves & bark were commonly used by Indigenous Australians for various purposes, including teas, basket making & flavoring.
Niaouli essential oil is produced through steam distillation of the leaves, creating a pure & potent product. doTERRA Niaouli oil is sourced from Madagascar, where the trees also thrive.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support.*
- Combine one drop with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to support healthy digestion and metabolism.*
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Caring for your products:
- Store the essential oil in room-temperature conditions and avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (leaving oils in the car during the summer, on window sills, etc.).
- Avoid exposing the oils to direct sunlight or other sources of UV rays.
- Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
- Tightly secure the caps after each use (prevents the oil from evaporating and decreases exposure to oxygen).
Life of your products:
5–10 years or more
Trans-cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate