Cassia Essential Oil
A warming oil that dates back to biblical times, Cassia promotes healthy digestion and immune function while providing a strong, uplifting aroma.*
SIZE: 15 ml glass bottle
A close relation to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for thousands of years for its many health benefits. It's one of the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament, noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming aromatic properties. Cassia is a "warming" oil that helps promote a healthy immune function when ingested.* It also is a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming properties and spicy scent.
Due to its caustic nature, Cassia should be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and can be very strong when inhaled directly. When diluted and applied topically, Cassia can help soothe the body. Cassia can be used in cooking either as a replacement for cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrees and desserts.
Promotes healthy digestion when taken internally*
Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic, and immune function*
Warming, uplifting aroma
Warm, spicy, cinnamon
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support.*
- Combine one drop with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to support healthy digestion and metabolism.*
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Caring for your products:
- Store the essential oil in room-temperature conditions and avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (leaving oils in the car during the summer, on window sills, etc.).
- Avoid exposing the oils to direct sunlight or other sources of UV rays.
- Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
- Tightly secure the caps after each use (prevents the oil from evaporating and decreases exposure to oxygen).
Life of your products:
5–10 years or more
Trans-cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate