Clementine Essential Oil
Clementine, a natural hybrid of mandarin & sweet orange, produces an essential oil that is abundant in limonene & has an array of benefits with a sweet, fresh aroma. Beneficial to overall wellness, Clementine essential oil has versatile application methods & can be used in many different situations. Clementine may boost metabolic function. It has also been shown to promote a healthy immune response to support gastrointestinal health.* Sweeter & more zesty than other citrus oils, diffuse Clementine throughout your home when in need of a fresh, uplifting experience & to help cleanse the air of unwanted smells. Clementine may also help to reduce feelings of anxiousness* & lift your mood. Suitable for daily use, elevate your wellness rituals by adding Clementine into your routine.
Size: 15ml glass bottle
- Uplifting to the mind & emotions
- May support healthy respiratory, immune & digestive function*
- Natural cleansing properties
Citrus, sweet, zesty
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears & sensitive areas. Avoid UV rays for 12 hours after applying product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- • Add a drop or two of Clementine to your drinking water
- for enhanced flavor and to help improve metabolic
- • Diffuse throughout your home to create a light and
- refreshing atmosphere while cleansing the air.
- • Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo to boost
- • Incorporate into your home cleaning routine by adding
- three to four drops of Clementine into your surface
- cleaners to enhance cleaning power.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute
with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See
additional precautions below.
Caring for your products:
- Store the essential oil in room-temperature conditions and avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (leaving oils in the car during the summer, on window sills, etc.).
- Avoid exposing the oils to direct sunlight or other sources of UV rays.
- Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
- Tightly secure the caps after each use (prevents the oil from evaporating and decreases exposure to oxygen).
Life of your products:
5–10 years or more
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Main Chemical Components: