Juniper Berry Essential Oil
With the ability to cleanse & purify the air, the fresh aroma of Juniper Berry essential oil can produce a calming, grounding effect.
SIZE: 5ml glass bottle
Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses & benefits. Juniper Berry supports healthy kidney & urinary tract function when used internally. Juniper Berry acts as a natural skin toner & reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming, grounding effect. When diffused, Juniper Berry helps cleanse & purify the air while creating a grounding environment.
- Supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function when consumed*
- Acts as a natural skin toner
- Inhale deeply for a calming and grounding experience
Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Apply one drop to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and lessen stress.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Caring for your products:
- Store the essential oil in room-temperature conditions and avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (leaving oils in the car during the summer, on window sills, etc.).
- Avoid exposing the oils to direct sunlight or other sources of UV rays.
- Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
- Tightly secure the caps after each use (prevents the oil from evaporating and decreases exposure to oxygen).
Life of your products:
5–10 years or more