White Grapefruit Essential Oil
Citrus X paradisi
White Grapefruit shines at providing a fresh, sweet scent for any environment & offers a clarifying, cheering & uplifting aroma.
SIZE: 5ml glass bottle
White Grapefruit’s name comes from the color of its white peel. Although its color is unique, White Grapefruit shares similar chemistry & characteristics of other grapefruit varieties. Not quite as sweet as its pink grapefruit cousin, the aroma of White Grapefruit still evokes a fruity, citrusy tone. High in limonene, the essential oil is cold-pressed from the fresh peel. White Grapefruit shines at providing a fresh, sweet scent for any environment & offers a clarifying, cheering & uplifting aroma. This unique grapefruit variety is also good for skin & oral hygiene & is an ideal essential oil to incorporate into your evening routine.
- Offers a bright, refreshing aroma
Cleanses & purifies
Promotes gastrointestinal health & digestion.*
Citrusy, fresh, fruity & slightly bitter
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears & sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight & UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- For a DIY room or bathroom freshening spray, put several drops of White Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lavender & your favorite fir oil into a spray bottle with water.
- Add 1-3 drops of White Grapefruit to water, lemonade, or tea for a twist in flavor & digestive benefits.*
- Include White Grapefruit in your skin care routine by adding it to your favorite exfoliator or scrub.
- Add a few drops of White Grapefruit to shampoo for added cleansing properties & a light, sweet scent.
- Diffuse White Grapefruit with Douglas Fir for a refreshing, energizing, balancing atmosphere.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop into 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute
with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.*
Caring for your products:
- Store the essential oil in room-temperature conditions & avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (leaving oils in the car during the summer, on window sills, etc.).
- Avoid exposing the oils to direct sunlight or other sources of UV rays.
- Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
- Tightly secure the caps after each use (prevents the oil from evaporating & decreases exposure to oxygen).
Life of your products:
5–10 years or more
*Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears & sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight & UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Citrusy, fresh, fruity & slightly bitter
Main Chemical Components:
What Is the Difference between Pink and White Grapefruit Essential Oil?
White Grapefruit and Pink Grapefruit are simply different varieties of the same plant. The difference in name comes from the colors of the fruit, but they share similar chemistry and other characteristics.
What Is Grapefruit Oil Used For?
White Grapefruit essential oil can be used aromatically, topically, and internally.
The deliciously citrus fresh scent is uplifting and can be used to create an environment of positivity and confidence. Diffuse White Grapefruit in the morning while you are preparing for the day or in the afternoon when you need some extra energy and support. Or put White Grapefruit on diffuser jewelry to carry the scent with you all day. Another way to use it aromatically is by making a natural room spray or air freshener.
The main chemical constituent in White Grapefruit is limonene, which means that the oil is highly cleansing and purifying. Use it as part of your cleaning regimen or put a few drops down your kitchen sink to keep it smelling fresh.
Is it Safe to Drink Grapefruit Essential Oil?
Another way to take advantage of Grapefruit’s cleansing properties is internally. Taken internally, White Grapefruit promotes gastrointestinal health and digestion.* It also helps support a healthy metabolism.*
Add a few drops of Grapefruit oil to your water and enjoy the accompanying flavor or try adding it to a smoothie. You can also simply put a couple drops under the tongue or take it in a veggie capsule.
Is Grapefruit Good for the Skin?
Another one of the benefits of Grapefruit’s cleansing and purifying properties is that they can be applied to the skin. Add a drop to your facial cleanser for a sweet scent and a purifying boost! Including Grapefruit as part of your evening skin care will reduce the appearance of blemishes and encourage a healthy-looking complexion.
Because White Grapefruit is a citrus oil, it is photosensitive. This means that you should avoid UV rays for 12 hours after applying the oil topically. One easy way to do this is only use Grapefruit during your evening skin care routine.