Your happiness is important to us! Therefore, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
If you are not 100% satisfied, please feel free to e-mail us at CustomerService@PaavaniAyurveda.com to make a return or exchange.
ALERT: As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 emergency, certain packages may take longer than usual to arrive. Priority Mail Express overnight service is unaffected. Please expect your order to ship out from our facility within 1-3 business days of when you placed your order.
All returns/exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Product must have at least ¾ of its contents remaining. Once used, Garshana Gloves may not be returned.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for an exchange or refund to be processed. Once finalized, an e-mail will be sent notifying you of the status of your refund.
- We do not refund initial shipping & handling charges for items returned.
- For any return or exchange, you are responsible for all shipping & handling costs. If the package does not reach us, we will be unable to complete the refund/exchange.
Please Send Return To:PAAVANI Ayurveda
12540 Loma Rica Drive
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Optional Shipping Insurance
PAAVANI Ayurveda is proud to offer package protection! By selecting our optional shipping insurance at checkout, your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. You will receive a replacement or full refund if your package is confirmed lost by the carrier, or you have evidence of theft or failed or improper delivery. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. Without this coverage, we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages or delivery errors.
*Claims for packages marked as “delivered” must be filed after 2 days and before 10 days from the date the package was marked “delivered.” Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not “delivered”) must be filed after 5 days and within 30 days from the last status update.