As the world's northern hemisphere tilts away from the sun & towards the longest night, we're enveloped in the serene embrace of the Winter Solstice.
It's a time for quiet reflection, cozy gatherings & celebrating the gradual return of light.
Join us as we honor this celestial event & embrace the enchantment of the season with some nourishing rituals to celebrate the solstice.
Winter Solstice Rituals
- Welcome in the new season with a guided meditation. You may like our Winter Solstice Trataka Meditation to Honor the Longest Night of the Year.
- If you have a fireplace or fire pit, build a fire & enjoy its warmth & natural glow.
- Slow down, make time for rest & revel in the inward energy this time of year naturally encourages.
- Watch the sunrise/sunset & possibly enjoy a walk in nature during this golden light.
- Treat yourself to a more involved self-care ritual to cleanse the energy of the past season & welcome in the new. A few Ayurvedic ideas include a hair oil treatment, yoni steam, neti/nasya, facial mask or kansa wand massage.
In whatever way feels right for you, we hope you embrace the magic of the Winter Solstice & welcome the turning of the season.
Immune Boosting Essentials
hero photo by Pixabay: https://www.pexels.com/photo/snowy-field-during-golden-hour-259620/