Serenity® Restful Essential Oil Blend
doTERRA Serenity has a calming aroma that creates a restful environment at bedtime.
Size: 15 ml glass bottle
The newly updated doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be sensed immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to create a restful environment at bedtime. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives doTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that encourages a tranquil atmosphere when it’s time to wind down.
- Creates a restful environment at bedtime
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Encourages a tranquil atmosphere
Warm, floral, herbal
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day for a soothing aroma.
- Add two to three drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply two to three to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of peace.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Caring for your products:
- Store the essential oil in room-temperature conditions and avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (leaving oils in the car during the summer, on window sills, etc.).
- Avoid exposing the oils to direct sunlight or other sources of UV rays.
- Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
- Tightly secure the caps after each use (prevents the oil from evaporating and decreases exposure to oxygen).
Life of your products:
5–10 years or more
Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood