Bergamot Essential Oil
With both calming & uplifting abilities, Bergamot can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing & purifying benefits.
SIZE: 15ml glass bottle
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate & soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress &to soothe & rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee.
Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting & calming, making it ideal to help with anxious & sad feelings. It is also purifying & cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Calming & soothing aroma
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
Citrus, spice, with a light floral note
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering & inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming & relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Caring for your products:
- Store the essential oil in room-temperature conditions and avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (leaving oils in the car during the summer, on window sills, etc.).
- Avoid exposing the oils to direct sunlight or other sources of UV rays.
- Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
- Tightly secure the caps after each use (prevents the oil from evaporating and decreases exposure to oxygen).
Life of your products:
5–10 years or more
Bergamot rind (peel)
Limonene, linalyl acetate, linalool, terpinene, β-pinene