Peppermint Essential Oil
The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
SIZE: 15 ml glass bottle
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.
When inhaled, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
Promotes digestive health
- Has a cooling effect on the body
Repels bugs naturally
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Apply to the back of the neck to cool the body
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desiredarea. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Caring for your products:
- Store the essential oil in room-temperature conditions and avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (leaving oils in the car during the summer, on window sills, etc.).
- Avoid exposing the oils to direct sunlight or other sources of UV rays.
- Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
- Tightly secure the caps after each use (prevents the oil from evaporating and decreases exposure to oxygen).
Life of your products:
5–10 years or more
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol